Friday, August 19, 2005

The Essence of Time

Time. More time, less time. Many of us lament that we do not have enough time. We have no time for this and that. But time goes on and on. It waits for no one. If you miss it you miss it, period. You miss the seconds you can miss the minutes, then the hours, then the days, the weeks, and the months...... So time is what you make of it. Face it. Make the time.

It has been more than a month since I last posted onto this blog. Many of my contacts, who often visit this blog, have wondered and some even called me and/or eMailed me wondering if anything had happened to me. To all I wish to say thank you for the concern and my apologies if I had caused anxieties in any way. For those who called we have spoken and for those who eMailed I will reply in due course.

No excuses. I had just let time slip by. Busy? partly yes. I had quite a lot of things to do in the last nine weeks or so that I just neglected this blog. Procrastination? Yes that was part of it too. Sometime I just sit at the front patio and looked at the goings on outside of my house, or with my thoughts wandering to the past or wondering on the present and the future.

I had traveled as well part of the period, mostly within the country, to visit mum in the South or granddaughter Najla in the North-east. I was in also Bali for nine days in early August. I will write on it soon.

Therefore time did pass on and on and left me wondering and wandering….. I must always keep on top of time, make the best of it, and not let it overwhelm me….

MKI Ramblings Unlimited
Petaling Jaya

No comments: