Saturday, January 03, 2009

Temporary Residence In Bintulu

We are now in Bintulu. I have completed my commitments in the east coast of the Peninsular and I have a new commitment in Bintulu. The grandchildren being in Bintulu add on to the pleasure of being in Bintulu. My commitment will be for the next six months, which means that we will continue to be away from PeeJay for an extended period again.

What's my commitment in Bintulu? Technical training coordination for a batch of young recruits in the oil and gas industry. An interesting job, not too heavy for a retiree, while at the same time rejuvenating the mind and body! I was doing the same thing the last six months and this new commitment is a continuation of the previous one. Being close to the three grandchildren is an added bonus.

I hope to find more time to post something here in the future and just letting this short one be a start for 2009.........

MKI Ramblings Unlimited
Bintulu

1 comment:

Joe Ismyl said...

Happy New Year Big Brother! Wish you well, and very glad that you are occupied and always on the go................