Thursday, September 22, 2011

Long Overdue Posting

Got this new iPad, a gift from my children and their spouses for my birthday. I was configuring the 'machine' and went into my blog. I did not realise that it has been almost a year since my last posting. I have been lost in Facebook that I neglected my blog. I will try to add posts to the blog from now on, ....... We shall see if it really happens.

There are a lot to write. Many things have happened in the last ten months or so, top of which is Mum's condition and Ramlah's left eye endless treatment and attention. Let me sort all these out and post as and when I get the lax time, which is not much really since I have to devote full attention to Ram. We shall see, with the Almighty's blessings of course.....

MKI Ramblings Unlimited
Petaling Jaya

No comments: