Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Little Cousins


Little Cousins. One in Tenby and the other in Bintulu, born ~ 5 weeks apart, one through a 'short-cut' in the morning and the other naturally in the late evening. Whichever way they came out they are nevertheless beautiful little boys, much adorable, huggable and a joy to the eyes. Don't they just look wonderful? Their elder siblings just can't get enough of touching and stroking them and all, I think, having secret wishes to hold the baby
but are prevented by the parents and grandparents from doing so with the excuse that the little ones are too little and still fragile for them to hold in their hands. I remember Haadieya arguing with me when I said that she is still small to carry the baby that "Everybody says that I am big, so if I am big why I cannot carry baby?) ha ha ha! its true she is big, but only in comparison to those of her age, but not big enough yet to be carrying a baby. Anyway, I managed to coax her to sit cross-legged on the floor and placed baby on her lap to make her happy and indeed she was. Then Hifzhan and Haziq did the same too and I think they all enjoyed the experience. It is the same with Najla. She also requested to hold and carry the baby but we have managed to persuade her not to, so far, but I am sure we cannot keep her at bay for too long.

The little baby in Tenby has not been named yet. The parents are intending to name him Muhd Firas Naufal. So, Hadeef Hafiy and Mohd Firas Naufal are cousins, of almost the same age, who will grow up being compared to each other by many, naturally. Comparisons aside, my prayers are that they will grow up to be useful citizens of this world and receive the guidance and protection of the Almighty always. May the Almighty be pleased.....

MKI Ramblings Unlimited,
Tenby, Pembrokeshire,
Wales

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kamil and Ramlah:

Our congratulations to the proud grandparents and parents on the arrival of your new bundle of joy, little Mohd Firas Naufal. He is so cute!
We hope both baby and Sita are doing well. It's so nice to see Najla admiring her little brother.
Take care!
Salaams
Shehnaaz and Mohammed.