Thursday, July 02, 2009

At Home In Tenby


I arrived in Tenby at close to 1.00am last night. Everyone’s asleep and Fahrul has to be in office in the morning. I am all pooped up and was ready to go to bed, a most welcoming activity after the delayed train journey. Ram said I was sleeping like a baby.

I was up early this morning and waited for Najla to wake up. Baby Muhd Fieras Naufal was up earlier and crying for his milk. It has been four weeks since I last saw him and he has grown but not as much as his cousin Hadeef in Bintulu. Hadeef looks chubbier. Fieras appear to prefer to cling and not wanting to be left alone. Its demanding on adults when he does that. One just can’t do anything then except to hold on to him. He will scream soon after he is put down.

, Initially drowsy on waking up, Najla was excited when she saw me, and had many questions for me later. She had to prepare for school, however, and was reluctantly dragging herself to the bathroom etc. I continued my sleep for a couple of hours after Fahrul and Najla have gone. It was a leisurly Thursday for me, playing with baby Naufal and chatting with Ram and Sita. I was in no mood to go out although the weather was pleasant to be outdoors. I spent time mostly watching the Wimbledon tennis ladies semi-finals where the Williams sisters entered finals and will fight each other in the finals on Saturday.

The day was uneventful, spent quietly at home and playing with the kids. Luckily Najla agreed to go on-line for her favourite programmes and games leaving the TV free for us to watch the semi-finals. What to do tomorrow? We will see how the day goes….

MKI Ramblings Unlimited,
Tenby, Pembrokeshire
Wales

No comments: